Please use the correct form for your request, to help me classify the large number of requests I get:
- Conference or Event Invitation – this form below
- Interview (Print, Radio, TV, Podcast)
- Promotion, Advice or Review for your project
- Misc. Requests that are not one of the above
Andreas M. Antonopoulos is a world-class public speaker with two decades of experience in front of audiences all around the world. He is currently booked for conferences 4-6 months or more in advance, so please make your request at the earliest date possible.
Andreas is available as a keynote speaker, panelist or MC for events. Please note the following:
- Speaking engagements involve a speaking fee, which varies depending on the event location and theme. The speaking fee may be waived only for community-organized non-profit events (eg. meetups and charities).
- Andreas does not do pro-bono work for commercial conferences. If you charge a ticket or have sponsors, Andreas will charge a speaking fee.
- Andreas will book travel and accommodation and bill you for the costs, in addition to any speaking fee, including business-class travel for overnight or long flights (6+ hrs).
- Andreas will only speak at conferences which adopt and enforce diversity and anti-harassment policies [sample]. That means balanced and diverse panels, no “booth-babes” or models, and rules against harassing behavior by speakers or attendees.
- You may not announce Andreas’ participation until you have signed contracts and paid.
- Andreas maintains absolute control over the content of his talks.
To request Mr. Antonopoulos’ participation in your event, please complete the form below: